g r a p h i c s
Welcome to Genuine Graphics! This community is for all creative artwork made by me, IBelongInNarnia. I frequently make icons of various fandoms (see the tags), but I do like to mix things up by creating banners and wallpapers. Every so often, I'll even contribute brushes and textures available for downloading. To make my graphic art, I use the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), which isn't as common or as high-tech as photoshop but has served me well since the beginning of this addictive hobby in early 2006. Your comments make this all worth it for me, so please let me know what you think and follow the community posts.
i n f o r m a t i o n
01. Be respectful. Whether you're commenting on my fanart or chatting with another user, it's just the right thing to do.
02. Give credit as credit is due. I ask for credit so that those who see my icons can know who made them, find more icons they like or view my resources. It takes a lot of time & effort to make icons, so it really isn't too much to ask that you link back to the source.
03. DO NOT HOTLINK. If you'd like to use my icons on your own blogs or websites, upload them to a new host; imageshack, tinypic, photobucket, they all work.
04. That said, don't edit my icons and pass them off as your own, either. C'mon, that's just rude.
05. Read more about icon snagging.
l i n k s
Frequently Asked Questions
Brushes, Textures, Etc.
I encourage you to visit these links if there's anything you want to know.
e l s e w h e r e
Credit: Profile. Layout.
Places I Love
Dawn Broke: elite Twilight fics & icons
Pandemonium Club: for Cassandra Clare & The Mortal Instruments
The Mockingjay: for Suzanne Collins & The Hunger Games
Mistaken Heroes: select icon makers
Skandar Fans: everything Skandar Keynes
Lion&Lamb: everything Twilight